Today’s world simply cannot be compared to 25 years ago, because of both globalisation and technological developments. Our members operate in the technological sector, so they know this better than anyone. Joining forces in an association lets us help our members continue to be progressive partners for projects carried out in markets where a high level of innovation is key.
Our role as the sector association for model and mould makers means that we are working on a sustainable future for the sector in the Netherlands, a future in which our members can continue to make a profit from challenging and inspirational work at the very highest level.
Our association is changing as well. We are regularly adding new services. The core idea of this is to make the network of links between us stronger and let the members make better use of it. Our business is carefully nuanced. We are always in favour of constructive discussions and the lines within our organisation are short. Our approach is clear, quick and accessible. We make it as easy as possible to speak to us.
DutchForm represents the interests of its members in the broadest possible sense. We aim to improve the market conditions and market position is of the affiliated companies and to promote innovation in all sectors. Investment in knowledge, knowledge transfer and professional skills lets us contribute to the provision of high-quality products and services by:
- Promoting training, education opportunities and recruitment drives for trainees and keeping these offerings up to date
- Promoting the sector and its members through folders, trade fairs, PR and websites
- Excursions, networking and themed meetings
- Following and responding to sector-specific developments
- Direct involvement in reaching the collective labour agreement for the metalworking sector
- Branch-specific terms and conditions of delivery
- Encouraging contacts between the members
- Setting up cross-sector and international contacts